Are you planning to travel to visit Tokyo, Japan? Congratulations, you’re just about to make a big move in your life. It’s been on my list for years!
Being a huge metropolis with over 20 district wards, picking the best place to stay in Tokyo can be quite overwhelming. Read on to find about more about the place:
Where to Stay in Tokyo
Are you planning to visit Japan soon and wondering where to stay in Tokyo? If you’re a first-time traveler or family vacationers to Japan, this article is meant for you. Being a huge metropolis featuring over 20 district wards, picking the best place to stay in Tokyo may not be that easy.
Other than convenient transportation, there are numerous shops and affordable restaurants found within this area. So, if you are looking a place https://www.thebrokebackpacker.com/where-to-stay-tokyo/. The following guide contanis the tips you need and the recommenaditons to help you get the best place.
Where to Stay in Tokyo Summary
- Tokyo houses more than 20 district wards. Plus, it’s important to note that taxis in Tokyo aren’t that cheap.
- As a tourist, staying in Shinjuku and Ginza can be exciting.
- You can also stay in places like Tokyo Station, Shibuya, as well as Asakusa.
- It’s advisable to choose a place located near the JR Yamanote train line. Alternatively, you can stay near a working subway line—this will help you move around with much ease. So, if you are a tourist, consider staying near a transport line. You will save a lot in terms of transport costs.
- You should also note that these areas are close to reasonably priced restaurants, shopping malls, and hotels. So, be sure to conduct your research before choosing a particular place to shop.
Places to stay: Hotel Recommendations
You can also do your research on the following top hotels. They are tested and offer superior services. Moreover, they provide reasonably-priced services. These hotels include:
Keio Plaza Hotel
This destination is perfect for families and groups that want to spend quality time in Shinjuku and then travel to Tokyo Disney using the hotel’s Disney shuttle bus, which is actually free of charge. With 30 square meter superior rooms, the Keio Plaza Hotel is located right at the heart of Japan. And they offer some of the finest renovated rooms.
Millennium Mitsui Garden Ginza
For those who want to stay close to the Tokyo Station, whether for an enthralling bullet ride experience or for shopping, Millennium Mitsui can be an incredible destination. The hotel features sophisticated rooms and its located right at the center of Ginza. Besides, the famous Haneda Airport is only a 30-minute ride away from this exciting destination.
Hotel Sunroute Plaza
Sunroute Plaza is an incredibly beautiful hotel. It sits on a remarkable location in Shinjuku and you can readily find affordable rooms as well as foods.
- Hotel Nikko Tokyo Odaiba and The Edo Sakura
- Tokyu Stay Ginza and Park Hotel Tokyo
- Ryokan Kamogawa Asakusa.
Things To For Look in a Hotel to stay
Don’t just pick any hotel. Look for the following key aspects when choosing a hotel to stay.
- Cost—ensure you get a hotel that best suits your budget
- Amenities—the hotel you choose should have modern amenities
- Breakfast—a hotel that serves breakfast will enable you to save costs on foods
- Take advantage of offers and discounts
- Location: Choose a hotel that’s easily accessible
Your trip is very important. So, don’t let the place you choose to stay ruin your trip. Use the above guide to pinpoint the best places you can live and create a memorable Tokyo experience.