So here is some exciting news! On Saturday 4th of April, I’ll be collaborating with House of Fraser Manchester by running 3 make-up masterclasses on the beauty floor, showcasing a few make-up tips and tricks. My make-up masterclasses are in collaboration with House of Fraser’s Beauty Confidential event – an exclusive to House of Fraser beauty event running from April 2nd – April 19th. This season, HOF have chosen their favourite 30 products and, to celebrate, you will get £10 off* one of your favourites when you buy one of theirs!
The Beauty Confidential event is a great way to spring clean your make-up bag, with offers on a selection of key beauty essentials that make the best make-up bag hero products. I have always loved the beauty hall at House of Fraser, so I am really lucky to be joining this event and I am really excited to run some little masterclasses with some of the fabulous products below!
My masterclasses will take place at the HOF Beauty Hall (ground floor) in Manchester from 1pm – 2.30pm on Saturday 4th April. I’ll be hosting little demonstrations in contouring, the perfect foundation, and smokey eyes, using an array of my favourite products I have been collecting from HOF over the past few months. There will be cupcakes, fizz, and little gifts on the seats as a thank you for coming and watching! I would absolutely love to see you all there, so please do feel free to pop down and come and watch one of my masterclasses – drop me an email at email@example.com if you’d like to come (you can just turn up, but would be amazing to know you are coming before hand too so I can save you a seat and cupcake!)
Sessions will be as follows:
1pm. Smokey Eyes
2pm. The Perfect Foundation
Recently, I’ve been using a selection of skincare products from Origins at HOF, to prep my skin before an evening night or an occasion where I’ll be wearing a lot of make-up. My favourite so far is the Origins Modern Friction – a gentle dermabrasion exfoliator. I’ll be posting a review of these products soon after I have been using them for around 6 weeks, so I can properly tell you my thoughts.
I love bare Minerals – you can see my post dedicated to this brand here. One of my favourite new products lately has to be the bare Minerals Read To Go Complexion Perfection set, which contains a concealer, foundation, touch up veil, bronzer and illuminzer, along with two hand brushes. I can’t rave about the concealer and the touch up veil enough, as these have always been two of my favourite products. This kit is the ultimate face essential – it has little versions of each product you need to create a flawless face, and I’ll be showing you how I use this on Saturday!
Other favourites lately are the all-time all-rounder; the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick compact. Surely you have all heard of this fantastic product? They come in an array of shades, but I love the ‘bronze’ compact – a shimmery combinations of golden brown, bronze, gold, terracota and pink-bronze hues. I’ll also be adding this product to my contouring masterclass, so be sure to listen out! And as for the Clarins Multi-Protection, I’ll be trialing this over the next few weeks and will be reviewing soon. Clarins is an old favourtie, classic and timeless brand for a lot of people, so I have high hopes for this SPF 50 cream.
So in terms of the Beauty Confidential event, here are the products you can receive £10 off from April 2nd – 19th:
Receive £10 off from any of the below when you buy your favourite product
1. Bobbi Brown Brow Kit £35
2. bareMinerals Get Started® Complexion Kit £39
3. Origins Modern Friction™ Nature’s Gentle Dermabrasion 125ml £33
4. Clarins Double Serum 50ml £69
5. Urban Decay Naked Palette £38
6. Sisley Black Rose Cream Mask 60ml £95.50
7. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick £32.50
8. Guerlain Météorites Baby Glow 30ml £35.50
9. Lancôme Miracle Cushion Fluid SPF23+ Foundation 30ml £29.50
10. Elizabeth Arden PREVAGE® Anti-Aging Treatment Boosting Cleanser 125ml £39
11. Lancôme Génifique Yeux Light-Pearl Concentrate 20ml £46
12. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation 30ml £36.50
13. Clarins Tonic Body Treatment Oil 100ml £40
14. Lancôme Galateis Douceur 400ml £36
15. Clarins Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate 15ml £54
16. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion 125ml + Pump £30
17. Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate 30ml £36
18. Crème de la Mer Moisturising Cream 30ml £105
19. Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Power Serum 30ml £48
20. Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup SPF10 30ml £29.50
21. Guerlain Météorites Base Perfecting Pearls 30ml £44.50
22. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Primer 30ml £29.50
23. Decléor Aromessence Solaire Tan Serum for Body 100ml £44
24. Clinique Smart Custom Serum 50ml £68
25. Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Recovery Complex II 50ml £69
26.Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder £35.50
27. Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF30 40ml £28
28. Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF15 30ml £31
29. Estée Lauder Perfectionist [CP+R] Serum 50ml £75
30. Yves Saint Laurent Fusion Ink Foundation 25ml £31.50
Hope to see you all at HOF on Saturday!