Last week, I had the pleasure of meeting the Feelunique brand for the first time, as they came to Manchester to celebrate all things Christmas and beauty!
Located at Victoria Warehouse, the Feelunique team and a group of Manchester influencers began our evening by browsing some absolutley beautiful Christmas gift ideas, all retailing at Feelunique.
The main gift idea on display which we were all ‘wow-ed’ by had to be the #beautyparcel – a fantastic idea launched by the brand this Christmas.
I sipped some delicious Prosecco, whilst walking around the stunning table display and eyed up the beauty parcels before dining Christmas style.
What is the Feelunique #beautyparcel?
Exclusive to Feeluniqe, the selection of beauty parcels make up brilliant beauty gift ideas for either her, or him, to gift this Christmas. The boxes have been curated with skin, hair, makeup and body favourites across a wide range of brands, resulting in hand-picked boxes created by the Feelunique brand.
These bespoke boxes take the hassle out of beauty gift shopping for your loved ones, and I’ll show you further down in this post some of the lovely boxes on offer, and my favourite picks from a few of them!
But first, can we just take a minute to appreciate how lovely and pretty this festive table looks? The three course Christmas inspired dinner was brought out by the team at Victoria Warehouse, getting me into the Christmas spirit early.
We also watched the lovely Feelunique advert, and had a go at cutting and sticking some Christmas themed characters into our own Feelunique boxes, with some heart felt Christmas messages in them!
It’s safe to say I felt extremely Christmassy by this point…
So, back to the beauty parcels. I have to bring these to your attention as I feel they are fantastic ideas for gifts this year.
With the range, you’ll find the following:
- The Hair Edit – £33 (value of £66)
- The Men’s Edit – £25 (valued at £45.50)
- The Vegan Edit – £40 (valued at £103)
- The Unique Boutique Luxe Edit – £58 (value of £143)
And these incredible brand focused parcels:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills X Feelunique Exclusive Box – £49 (valued at £90)
- Lime Crime X Feelunique Exclusive Box – £40.50 (valued at £54)
- Living Proof X Feelunique Exclusive Box – £36.50 (valued at £52)
- Skyn Iceland X Feelunique Exclusive Box – £19.50 (valued at £43)
Imagine receiving the Anastasia box? Oh my gosh, my actual Christmas dream!
The box above is a snippet of what you can find in the Vegan Edit. As you can see, some lovely Vegan friendly beauty products. Here’s the full list:
Dr The Vegan Beauty Edit:
– Dr Botanicals Moroccan Rose Superfood Facial Oil 15ml
– INIKA Vegan Lipstick 4.2g – Pink Poppy
– Cowshed Knackered Cow Relaxing Bath & Shower Gel 100ml
– SISTER & CO. ACTIVATED CHARCOAL DEEP CLEANSE DETOXIFYING SOAP BAR 110G
– Lily Lolo Eye Shadow Brush
– Elemis Superfood Facial Wash 150ml
– Nude by Nature Sheer Light Illuminator 15ml
The box above (and below!) is the Unique Boutique Luxe Edit, and this is a dream for those who want to explore brands that are yet to be discovered.
The Unique Boutique Luxe Edit includes:
– Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsules Advanced 7pc
– Cover FX Shimmer Veil 4ml
– Shiseido Ultimune ImuGeneration Technology 10ml
– BY TERRY Ombre Blackstar Melting Eyeshadow 1.64g (will be either 2 shades: Black Matte & Blue Obsession)
– Color Wow Dream Coat Supernatural Spray 50ml
– Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer 8.9ml
– It’s Skin Prestige Crème D’Escargot 10ml
– this works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray 5ml
– Zelens Transformer Instant Renewal Mask 10ml
I found the Vegan Edit the most special out of all of them, as it’s such a thoughtful idea to put together a carefully curated box of Vegan goodies for any Vegan members of the family, friends or colleagues this Christmas.
I discovered the Dr Botanicals Moroccan Superfood Rose Facial Oil from this parcel, and it’s actual perfect for me as I have acne scars and blemish marks. I shared the product on my Insta Stories and got so many comments back about how good it is! So thank you Feelunique for introducing this into my skins life…
Also, I now have a new fave lippy: Inika Organic Lipstick in Poppy Pink. It’s absolutely GORGEOUS and I’m wearing it on the two photos of me below. It’s like a deep, intense, peach toned pink with a darker undertone. It makes my teeth look super white too!
Thank you Feelunique for introducing me to your Christmas gifts – you’ve done really well with taking the stress out of shopping for the beauty enthusiasts out there!