A while ago, I raved about a set of beautiiiiiful rose gold makeup brushes from a brand called Beau Brushes. I loved them literally the day they arrived and I pulled the lid of the container and examined each shiny brush. And to this day, I bring the rose gold set encased in a cute white pot with me to every makeup job I do.
For those who don’t know, I’m a Cheshire based makeup artist, mainly specialising in weddings. One thing I always need is quality brushes. They are literally the secret tool behind my work. Give me a duff brush, and there’s a chance my clients face may not be to the 100% result I hope for. High quality, professionally made brushes lead the way I carry out my work, followed by incredible products, and then of course, skill!
So, since receiving my first set of Beau Belle brushes, I’m ecstatic to say I know own yet another, absolutely gorgeous set of brushes which may just tip the others in the style stakes. Introducing the Marble Make-Up Brush set, a collection of 10 exquisite brushes in shiny silver, compiled into a fashionable marble print case.
- This set is compiled to perfect all areas of the face and eyes, with a brush to suit every need
- Designed to let you easily apply liquid, cream and powder products flawlessly, along with buffing and blending with the super soft synthetic bristles for an even, build-able coverage.
- 10 essential brushes adding a touch of glamour to your daily makeup routine.
- Each brush is designed with a groove in the handle giving you maximum precision and control.
- All encased in a stylish marble design carrying holder which switches to two makeup brush holders.
- Made with synthetic fibres.
The Full Set Includes:
- B4 – Powder Brush
- B5 – Stippling Brush
- B6 – Angled Contour Brush
- B7 – Foundation Brush
- C3 – Angled Shading Brush
- C4 – Blending Brush
- C6 – Shader Brush
- C8 – Tapered Blending Brush
- E1 – Setting Brush
- E2 – Fan Brush
And the box dimensions are as follows:
• Height – 235mm
• Width – 80mm
• Depth – 80mm
The reason I’ve squeezed this post into my blog schedule this side of Christmas is because they literally make THE BEST Christmas gift for your best friend, your makeup obsessed friend, your Mother, Sister and beyond. Every girl needs a professional set of brushes. But when they come encased in this gorgeous marble case and look this damn sexy, these become a little bit of a necessity.
You’ll be loved forever if you gifted something like this!
The set costs £49.99 and kits you out with the 10 key essential brushes for a flawless face. I’d go as far as to say this kit is styled and designed for the professional makeup artists out there too, so if you know any, I can guarantee they’ll be all over this.
Just some words of wisdom on caring for these to finish this post off: Keep the brushes in a dry place. Always try to remember to clean brushes after application which will help maintain the softness and result in long lasting use.
Tips about How to Clean Your Brushes:
1. Dampen the brushes slightly with lukewarm water avoiding getting the base of the brush too wet as this can cause the hair to become loose.
2. Apply a small amount of gentle shampoo to brushes.
3. Gently swirl the brush on the palm of your hand and work into a light lather.
4. Rinse brushes under running water, continue rinsing until no colour leaves the brush.
5. Allow them to air-dry.